Sunday 1 March 2009

Dragonforce - Heroes of our time

Dragonforce was in town at Tyrol in Stockholm.

A fast speded..in my ears, power metal music.
I really got hoocked on the Coke drinking gitar man Herman Li, he is awesome on the gitar damn damn :) I though i didnt see them to much as i acted as a security in the ditch at the time...but I heard em I heard em.. This isnt my normally cup of tea
but i enjoyed it pretty much.

The singer took a 13 year old boy up..he looked so young, if i didnt know the age limit was 13 i would say he was 9 at the most. Anyway..this lill´boy was taken up and the singer runned around with him on stage, pretty awesome experience for that fan :)

The gitar guys had a great gitar tech guy that I last saw at the gig with Dio and b4 that on Dimmu Borgir, he treated those gitars as if they were his baby.
Enoughf of myu bullshite..here they are..

Enjoy folks!

Love Thetania

No comments: