Wednesday 22 September 2010

Paul Simon & Chevy Chase- You Can Call Me Al



Shall we continue on the nostalgic trip from yesterday?
Ill do it anyway... I do like this video not really the music,
but I guess I can like it a bit :D



Paul Simon, I remember my brother had "Bridge over trouble water".
There I was sitting on the floor around 9 or 10 years old, or was I younger?
Ahwell sitting there and singing with the songs as the vinyl had lyrics on em.
That was my first encounter with Paul Simon.



He is still going on as Simon is working on a new album due for a late 2010 release. The album will have bluegrass influence. He must be old now, lemme see...
Shit he is 68 years old... Here is a pic of him from 2007



This Video became known by Chevy Chases involvment in it.
Gosh Paul is a short man and Chevy is huuge :p

Folks lets look at it :D

Enjoy!

Peace, Thetania



Wanna know about Paul go to: http://www.paulsimon.com



Listen to "Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al" on Spotify
Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify

No comments: