Thursday 23 December 2010

Joe Bonamassa - Santa Claus Is Back In Town


Its Christmas Time Baby, Santa Claus Is Back In Town!!!!!

Eint that a lyric u can suck on, haha Sooo cool!

Okey My Blues God is doing Christmas song, and I just have to share it with u.
I got it in my mail couple of weeks ago.

JOE BONAMASSA the new BB King.. Oh yes..
its quite cocky but its frecking true.
BB KIng is raising him to the sky, and I tell u he is soo right.
With the job I have I see a lot. And Joe is something..
It was long time ago I got goose bums but Mr Bonamassa gives me it all the time.



Do U know who Joe Bonamassa is?
If u missed it Ill tell u.
This is a guy born 1977, his parents had a guitar shop...that will tell u all doesnt it haha ;) his grand parents was also into music..so he really wnet into the right family. He received his first guitar from his father at the age of 4, and by age 7 he was playing Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jimi Hendrix tunes note for note.
Okey that says it all huh :)

He is a living icon!
In a bonus video Ill give u 12 year old Joe Bonamassa...
He is sooo ahh I cant describe it..




My guitar god!

Ah..yeah Enjoy this tune Duuudes and Duuuudettes!

I Love U Tons, Thetania



Here is 12 year old Joe Bonamassa!!!!! YEAHHH

3 comments:

ztizze said...

God jul & Hard rockin x-mas and a heavy metal new year

Thetania said...

I just heard , that 1990 Little Joe Bonamassas Mother got a call and they asked if lill Joe want to open for BB KIng... A Tour....
Joe came back to school after that summer, and was asked to do a summer story "What did I do This Summer?"
And the teacher didnt believe him that he toured with BB King.
But later on that week he sat down in front of the hole class, with a news paper in his hand (the teacher) and the other school gays were teasing Joe "someone getting a biig foul etc etc" But the Teacher said....eh eh My wife and I wonder if we can get an autograph? The newspaper showed a pic with Joe Bonamassa and BB King.
Lokal boy doing tours with the King..haha Thats sooo cool



OH!

Fredrik said...

God jul!