Saturday 7 May 2011

Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama



Yesterday it was Mothers Day in the country my oldest daughter live in.
So I got phone calls and a video from her via Facebook....



This song is not my normal tune that I listen to, but its fantastic and
Gosh It just freaked me out in a good way..
Sitting there tears rolling down, and Wow what can I say.
My doughter or let me refrase it, my Children are the most fantastic kids in the world!

So today I want to give this to every Mama on our planet to tell you what a
important and lovely task you have gotten through giving birth to a child.

Love it, show them right from wrong, be their friend, their guidance in a trouble world.
Youre the most important woman among your kids, you know.



This is preformed by a group I heard in the 90´s Boyz II Men.
The group, known originally as Unique Attraction, was founded during 1988 at the Philadelphia High School for Creative and Performing Arts, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There, friends Nathan Morris and Marc Nelson organized several R&B singing groups, most of which ended quickly. Eventually, they found a winning formula by recruiting tenors Wanya Morris and Shawn Stockman and bass Michael McCary.
The group would rehearse in the high school's bathrooms, due to the excellent acoustics. They found inspiration in New Edition's harmonies and routines, and eventually renamed the group "Boyz II Men", after one of New Edition's songs.

They done 9 studio albums and a bunch of compilations and 3 dvd´s.
They are definitely the best group in emotional songs...



Ah well To U All Mothers!!!

Love, Thetania




Better sound but just a lyrics.


Wanna know more about em, click HERE to come to their homesite.

spotifyListen to ”Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

No comments: