Wednesday 2 November 2011

Librah - Welcome Denial



Hey U all, Me and Stones have been busy as hell and are whole week, its so many concerts at the same time so we nearly dont see each other hehe, so I will do a shorty today. Yesterdays concert I will not be here on TOTD....I dont like the music, Rihanna, eeh no I couldnt, the only thing that sorta turned me on was when she did a Prince tune, "Nikki" but it totally died in the end. And I missed my Favvo band Lizette & yesterday, that was devastating.
But I found a great band ....

Librah!



I heard them yesterday and it hooked me like shit, but unfortunaly they didnt have a video but Ill play a "only sound" for you.

Librah is: Martin Boman vocals and guitar (Radio Host at the Swedish "Bandit") Henrik "Henke" Johansson on drums and vocals, Jonas Sundgren on Base.
The name means zodiacal sign Libra in Latin. Musically they describe themselves as a dynamic alternative rock mixed with psychedelic elements as well as oriental influences and many atmospheric loops.







The band released a new album on the 31 0f October and it have gotten many stars all over the place ;)

Get the tunes here!

And here!

Keep on rockin Duuudes and Dudettes,

Peace, Thetania




3 photos are taken from Micke Andersson at Rockbladet.


More info @

Official Librah MySpace
Official Librah Facebook

spotifyListen to ”Librah - Welcome Denial" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

No comments: