Tuesday 20 December 2011

Opeth - Folklore





The year's biggest question mark, with several turns on the recordplayer have the album finally started to sink in. A progressive story that Mr. Åkerfeldt wants to share with listeners, it is a calm and sensible, beautiful and historical album.

A record that really required a lot of playing time, before I understood what they wanted to convey.

Todays tune "Folklore" is a beautiful thing, sit back and enjoy.




More info @

Official Opeth Web

spotifyListen to ”Opeth - Folklore" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude I listened to Heritage a couple of times and the whole time I was thinking ... I miss Watershed! But I've given it several more listens and now I can't get enough of it! This is possibly my favourite track on Heritage.