Wednesday 17 October 2012

Kissin' Dynamite - I Will Be King




Yesterday i worked as a representative at a gig here in Stockholm.
With the support band Kissin´Dynamite and Huntress and the headliner DragonForce.

The band Kissin Dynamite was a bunch of great guys! This is a band from Germany that started up 2002 I think.



The singer Hannes was a energic guy with a good voice and a nice appearence.



The drummer Andi was my favvo :D we had a chat and I showed him the amusement park that we have nearby the venue they were playing at. Really nice and cool guy!



Steffen the base player was a sweet cool guy, he gave me their latest album, have it in my ear as I write,  My feets cant stop beating :D

  
 The lead guitarrist Jim, he was also a good guy and played awesome guitar!

Their gutarrist Ande wasent with em so they got a new guy named Eugen he just jumped in and without rehearsal any of the tunes and made soo good, this happen mayby 5-6 gigs ago, didnt find a photo of him.

Its a kinda awesome 3some they put together at this tour... so diffrent styles.
As somebody said, they guy who put those three together must be drunk :D
Ah well I thought it was kinda cool!

After listen to some tunes, mm I can really recommend this album!!!
I like it.

The brand new KISSIN' DYNAMITE video clip "I Will Be King", taken from the new album "Money, Sex & Power" which was released this year.

Ladys and Gents, This is Kissin´Dynamite!!!

Cheers, Thetania



spotifyListen to Kissin Dynamite- I Will Be King" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

2 comments: