Saturday 26 January 2013

Corroded - As I Am


Couple of nights ago I worked on Debaser Medis, a really nice place in Stockholm.
The sound is damn good!
Corroded was the headline band and they had 2 support band Mass Murder Agenda and Itchy Daze.
All of em from Sweden. Mass Murder did a fantastic gig, I was amazed!

Itchy Daze wasent so much my cup of tea but they played good.

Corroded have been one of my favoo a long time, I do like the mix of hard rock with a melodic thred in it.

Corroded is a Swedish heavy metal band from Ånge in Sweden. They released their frist album in 2009 and 2012 they released their 3rd album "State Of Disgrace" A much harder heavier rock than the first one´s.. I really enjoyed the gig, couldnt even concentrate on my work hehe  :D

Here is the band members:
Jens Westin: Vocals, Guitar
Tommy Rehn Guitar,Backing vocals
Peter Sjödin: Guitar
Bjarne Elvsgård: Bass
Per Soläng:Drums


Here are some pics I took.





More info @ Homesite
Facebook

Ladys and Gents This Is Corroded!

Sorry just sound, but this is omne of the best ;D




A new video from em ...

spotifyListen to Corroded- As I Am" on Spotify here!
spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

No comments: